After the success of my first experiment of the the title sequence, I decided to follow up and do another section of the title sequence by doing the end of the title sequence as once again I had a rough idea on how I would like it to end and how I could make the ending something special.
Below is my first export to the ending of the title sequence.
After creating this title sequence I thought it was good but strongly felt it was missing that WOW factor and something that would make it separate from anything else.
I then posted it up on the Immort closed Facebook group page and the LSFM Digibods page to gain feedback on areas where I could improves.
The feedback was all encouraging and extremely helpful, especially Martyn Thayne’s feedback where he suggested the idea of having the camera fly in 3D space through the blood cells and speckle to reach the title of the film.
Following from Martyn’s feedback I decided I should try it out and see how it looks.
Seeing the results I really like it as its a nice end to the title sequence.