Title Sequence – Lungs

Within the title sequence I wanted to create a set of lungs that show that they are breathing and we enter inside the lungs and see how nanobots are changing inside the lungs. However, to do this I needed to do research to remind myself and make sure what I would be creating could be realistic and could be almost identical to a set of lungs.

Lungs as a 3D perspective
Lungs as a 3D perspective
human Diagram of lungs
human Diagram of lungs

diagram of the lungs 1
diagram of the lungs 1
diagram of the lungs in more detail
diagram of the lungs in more detail

I then also found an animation that talks about how do lungs work and was really informative for me as an animator as I couldĀ understanding how to animate the lungs I would be creating.

After analysing the diagrams and the animation, I decided to look into what a real pair of lungs looks like outside the body.

what lungs look like outside the human body.

The bronchiolos inside a Lung
The bronchioles inside a Lung
another picture of the bronchiolos.
another picture of the bronchioles.

After researching into lungs in diagrams and real life, I decided it was time that I should attempt to build my own animation of lungs being animated.

This was my attempt. Overall I was really pleased with how it came out and that it actually did look like a pair of lungs and that the bronchioles actually moves and looks like they are breathing.

I think how I am going to improve on the lungs is to try and make a better and smoother animation of the bronchioles inhaling and exhaling. Possibly add a heart beating next to the lungs to make it that bit more believable and to add a rig cage around the lungs so that I’ve taken into account the ribs and could possibly go in between the spaces of the rib cage to give it that more 3D vibe and could look really good.